Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2020 Model 3 SR+ Metallic Silver - DFW, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I'm looking to sell my 2020 Model 3 SR+ which has 10,900 miles as of writing. Metallic silver paint. No issues with the car, I just intend to switch to a long range to cut my travel time by a few hours as I plan to drive a lot this year and the few hours extra add up on long trips. The car is currently financed through a Tesla financing partner, I'm looking for $34,000. Remaining difference price on financing will be paid by me beforehand, so it should be a fairly simple process.

The door windows and top back glass are tinted with I believe XPEL Ceramic, done by a high end shop here. The middle top glass doesn't have any third party tint (only factory tint). The vehicle has the OEM roof rack attached which I will include ($400 retail). Also has OEM floor mats that were purchased separately. Has a Jeda USB hub in the front storage compartment which has additional USB-C and USB-A ports and a place for a portable SSD for Sentry clips (I will include the Samsung SSD that's attached). Has aero hub cap covers (one is scratched from a curb however, but if you don't like the aero covers the actual rims have never been exposed). Tires are in good condition, not worn.

Car has no cosmetic damage, has always been hand washed. Rear heated seats were purchased so they are enabled. PWS speaker is disabled (I hate the sound when going slow...) with a waterproof cable adapter from AO website, but if you prefer the PWS speaker enabled I can remove it.

Located in west DFW area in Texas.

Pictures will come soon, it's been raining, no good time to take detailed pictures... Want to post this ahead of time to gauge any interest.

Reactions: shanif
Hi all,

I'm looking to sell my 2020 Model 3 SR+ which has 10,900 miles as of writing. Metallic silver paint. No issues with the car, I just intend to switch to a long range to cut my travel time by a few hours as I plan to drive a lot this year and the few hours extra add up on long trips. The car is currently financed through a Tesla financing partner, I'm looking for $34,000. Remaining difference price on financing will be paid by me beforehand, so it should be a fairly simple process.

The door windows and top back glass are tinted with I believe XPEL Ceramic, done by a high end shop here. The middle top glass doesn't have any third party tint (only factory tint). The vehicle has the OEM roof rack attached which I will include ($400 retail). Also has OEM floor mats that were purchased separately. Has a Jeda USB hub in the front storage compartment which has additional USB-C and USB-A ports and a place for a portable SSD for Sentry clips (I will include the Samsung SSD that's attached). Has aero hub cap covers (one is scratched from a curb however, but if you don't like the aero covers the actual rims have never been exposed). Tires are in good condition, not worn.

Car has no cosmetic damage, has always been hand washed. Rear heated seats were purchased so they are enabled. PWS speaker is disabled (I hate the sound when going slow...) with a waterproof cable adapter from AO website, but if you prefer the PWS speaker enabled I can remove it.

Located in west DFW area in Texas.

Pictures will come soon, it's been raining, no good time to take detailed pictures... Want to post this ahead of time to gauge any interest.
Any pictures yet?

Sorry, I've been travelling a lot and busy, and since Tesla has delayed my reservation for my LR I couldn't sell anyways right now. I ended up getting a new quote through a company who will buy the car for a higher price, so I am going to just have them buy it. This thread can be locked I guess.