Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2020 Model S Long Range Plus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

Selling my S. No idea where the market's at but $60k seems about right as an asking price; open to offers, of course.

The details:

- 2020 Model S Long Range Plus
- 52,049 miles (and rising slowly)
- Deep Blue Metallic exterior
- 19" Sonic Carbon Slipstream wheels
- All Black Premium interior with Figured Ash wood decor
- Full Self Driving Capability (ie FSD purchased; currently on FSD Beta 10.69.25.2), will transfer to next owner
- Battery / Drivetrain warranty until 12/30/2027 and unlimited miles
- Premium Connectivity until 5/1/2023
- Clean CarFax, run this morning; copy available to interested parties
- "Death Rattle"
- A/C sensor replaced under warranty 09/2022
- Front driveshafts replaced under warranty 06/2022
- Basic vehicle warranty expired at 50k miles. I currently have an XCare warranty until 10/2029 or 124k miles, available by separate negotiation. Closest available coverage seems to be to 04/09 and 127k miles, for $4,707.

Car is in great condition. Comes with two keys, Oedro mats plus the original Tesla mats. There is currently a lien on the car with PenFed, I have initiated the process of paying off the loan.

Car is located in Washington DC, pictures to come tomorrow. Happy to answer any and all questions but please keep your comments constructive. Thanks :)

Ahh cr@p, I posted this without reading it through and am no longer able to edit the post. "Death rattle" refers to the noise from the front driveshafts common on certain vintages of Model S. The warranty driveshaft replacement last year was the fix - to confirm, this car does not have the "death rattle" :D :D

More on this thread for background but, again, my car is no longer so afflicted!

GLWS but average or price is $50k over 50,000 Miles
Thanks - KBB would disagree with you but I agree that my initial price is ambitious in today's market. As above, it's a starting point and open to offers. The car will sell; depending on the arrival of my Lucid I'll likely put it on CarsAndBids in a week or so with no reserve, and let it find its own value.

Apologies, it's going to be another few days until I can get the car to somewhere with good light and take a full set of pictures. Here's a few quick ones from this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_6531.jpeg
    IMG_6531.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 298
  • IMG_6516.jpeg
    IMG_6516.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 169
  • IMG_6515.jpeg
    IMG_6515.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 178
  • IMG_6513.jpeg
    IMG_6513.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 190
  • IMG_6512.jpeg
    IMG_6512.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 235
Reactions: saj070
Thanks - KBB would disagree with you but I agree that my initial price is ambitious in today's market. As above, it's a starting point and open to offers. The car will sell; depending on the arrival of my Lucid I'll likely put it on CarsAndBids in a week or so with no reserve, and let it find its own value.
As you can see if you going to list it all I am saying current market Price

Attachments

• 2AD6DE8A-A15A-4E5A-BCC9-64F0976EC742.png
    2AD6DE8A-A15A-4E5A-BCC9-64F0976EC742.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 234
Yep, I'm well aware of that listing. That car doesn't have FSD. Add a few grand for that, compensate for a couple of other flaws, and you're in the ballpark of what I'd accept for this car (but please let's not get into a debate on the value of FSD in the used market in this thread).

Since you're looking at comparators, here's another from the same site, which I also took into account when setting my asking price. Has FSD, similar miles and (arguably) less desirable colour, sold for 57k.

I think we can draw a line under this discussion; if you're an interested buyer, please do shoot me a message. Thanks :)

Here's another comparator - fewer miles, and different colour scheme, but functionally identical. Sold for $58,500 which suggests I should lower my asking price to somewhere around $57,500. Make me an offer, it can't hurt.

I'm out of town this week but when I get back I'm having the car detailed, taking a bunch of pictures and off it goes to CarsAndBids.

Reactions: saj070
Here's another comparator - fewer miles, and different colour scheme, but functionally identical. Sold for $58,500 which suggests I should lower my asking price to somewhere around $57,500. Make me an offer, it can't hurt.

I'm out of town this week but when I get back I'm having the car detailed, taking a bunch of pictures and off it goes to CarsAndBids.
thanks wish you luck

I just bought a MS 2020 same exact only in grey with 40k miles at $51k

Like i said wish you all the best just keep in mind prices are dropping everyday

I just bought a MS 2020
Congratulations, I wish you and your MS many special memories together.
Wait wait wait how is there CarPlay in this picture?
Via a Raspberry Pi ... take a look at teslaandroid.com, there's also a thread on the Model Y forum and a handy subreddit. It's pretty easy to set up, and the latest implementation is smooth and robust.