Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold SOLD: 2020 Model S Performance FSD 19k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2020 Model S Performance Ludicrous
Exterior - Midnight Silver
Interior - Black
Rims - 21" Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine with Michelin PS All Season tires
Autopilot - Full Self Driving enabled
Mileage - 22,000
Condition - mint, no accidents, non-smoker, no pets
Mods - Full front Xpel Clearbra, Gtechniq CSL Ceramic Coat, Ceramic Window Tint, Nikola Chrome delete, Tesla winter mats, Leather steering wheel wrap
Located in Minneapolis,MN area
More Photos: 2020 Model S
$71,500

IMG_1528.JPG
IMG_1529.JPG
IMG_1530.JPG
IMG_1531.JPG

IMG_0189.jpeg

IMG_0200.jpeg
IMG_0214.jpeg
IMG_1544.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1528.JPG
    IMG_1528.JPG
    868.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1529.JPG
    IMG_1529.JPG
    862.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Just like me, stuck with a 10 month old MYLR I would like to dump but would kill me to loose that much cash! Rather go back to MS.

You have me confused. You sold your MS when the market was high, and bought a MY when the market was high.

Now the market is in the dumps for both the MS and the MY. So you could sell your MY for peanuts and lose a lot of money, but you would be able to buy a MS for peanuts and save even more money than you would lose on the Y.

Since the MY MSRP is half the price, you will do better financially moving up to the more expensive MS that has depreciated a larger absolute dollar amount than the MY.

What's the issue?

Last edited:
Reactions: itch808 and saj070
Yea, I’d stick with the lesser value car since you loose as much money as it depreciates. I have from $93k down to 70 now. It can still go tens of thousands more down. Where as you only have $40-50k in a MY or M3 it can only drop so far. MS though is a nicer and faster car. But you play the price.
This is so messed up I know you're trying to sell but is there a world where you could just keep the car?
Keeping the car for now unless I can sell it with minimal loss.