Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2020 Model X LR+ 6 seat, full FSD, OEM 22" black wheels 7k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning everyone,

I have for sale a 2020 Model X Long Range Plus (351mi full charge) "Raven". Here is the information:

Manufactured February 2020
Purchased July 2020
Single registered owner (me), garage stored, non-smoking home.
Full FSD enabled at time of purchase (on the monroney)
6 seater
pearl white exterior
white on black premium interior
No accidents whatsoever
7k miles

Basically a fully loaded MX except for the performance option.

The right side front and back wheels have some minor curb rash that can be repaired, I just haven't done it yet. Except for that, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the car, I am selling simply because it doesn't get enough use along with our family's other 2 vehicles. I don't think the charge has ever gone below 200 since we have owned it, it has been driven very lightly and fully charged every day using a Tesla wall charger in our garage.

Price is $86,000. Please contact me directly via PM or e-mail at which time we can exchange contact information, and I can provide VIN, photos, etc. I haven't yet taken photos of the car but plan on doing comprehensive photos this weekend. Thank you!

-John

Reactions: UCF3
Better! Because I added PPF and a ceramic coating!

But never mind those chip repairs on the windshield. Or the rock chips on the hood. Or....

My 2019 Model X Raven has 12K miles on it and you'd be hard pressed to find a single nick on it, nor any curb rash for that matter.
Looks exactly like the day I picked it up, inside and out. Maybe even a little better.

I sold a Model 3 Performance with similar age and miles on this forum in the same condition (like new).

2018 Model 3 Performance (Stealth with FSD) MSM

My 2019 Model X Raven has 12K miles on it and you'd be hard pressed to find a single nick on it, nor any curb rash for that matter.
Looks exactly like the day I picked it up, inside and out. Maybe even a little better.

I sold a Model 3 Performance with similar age and miles on this forum in the same condition (like new).

2018 Model 3 Performance (Stealth with FSD) MSM

OK, great! This car had less than 200 miles on it:

porsche-salvage.jpg

Miles do not equal condition. Someone asked for pictures and someone else responded that it was a "new tesla with no modifications" and proceeded to direct him to the configurator. The car for sale had 7k miles on it, I don't think asking for pictures was unreasonable.