Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2020 Model Y LR SF Bay Area

Looking to sell our Model Y LR purchased summer 2020 direct from Fremont factory. It's an awesome vehicle with no issues. Only selling to get into an M3P since we already have a 4Runner for our big family hauler.

Pearl white multi coat exterior/black interior/no FSD/no tow. Looking to get $64k. Loan balance with US Bank.

Here are the deets:

-13,750 miles will stay around this and will stay in garage
-Mostly enclosed garage kept. Office has underground parking. Other office has shaded canopy.
-Swapped Geminis for OEM 21" Uberturbines from the MYP. Factory tires still plenty of tread left. Wheels have no curbage. I no longer have Geminis.
-Added OEM carbon fiber spoiler from MYP.
-Llumar Pinnacle tint on windows and rear hatch. Llumar Airblue80 on windshield (big difference in heat rejection). No significant hit to night time vis (even according to the sensitive wife)
-Front bumper PPF Xpel, professionally installed. Although installer used precut and not a custom job.
-Charging habits - supercharged maybe 5 times tops. Less than that even. I'm not even sure I ever charged to 100% as we have never road tripped this thing. When necessary, charged to 85%-90% only. Once made it down to 3% but generally don't go below 20%
-No dents, dings. Clean title. First owner.
-Service center visited only a couple of times. First, of course, were the door misalignments which were fixed to my satisfaction. Second was mobile service to repair frunk latch sensor.

Attachments

• tesla1_edited.jpg
    tesla1_edited.jpg
    525.1 KB · Views: 46
  • tesla2.jpg
    tesla2.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 27
  • tesla3.jpg
    tesla3.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 30
  • tesla4.png
    tesla4.png
    228.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC