Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2020 Model Y LR SF Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to sell our Model Y LR purchased summer 2020 direct from Fremont factory. It's an awesome vehicle with no issues. Only selling to get into an M3P since we already have a 4Runner for our big family hauler.

Pearl white multi coat exterior/black interior/no FSD/no tow. Looking to get $64k. Loan balance with US Bank.

Here are the deets:

-13,750 miles will stay around this and will stay in garage
-Mostly enclosed garage kept. Office has underground parking. Other office has shaded canopy.
-Swapped Geminis for OEM 21" Uberturbines from the MYP. Factory tires still plenty of tread left. Wheels have no curbage. I no longer have Geminis.
-Added OEM carbon fiber spoiler from MYP.
-Llumar Pinnacle tint on windows and rear hatch. Llumar Airblue80 on windshield (big difference in heat rejection). No significant hit to night time vis (even according to the sensitive wife)
-Front bumper PPF Xpel, professionally installed. Although installer used precut and not a custom job.
-Charging habits - supercharged maybe 5 times tops. Less than that even. I'm not even sure I ever charged to 100% as we have never road tripped this thing. When necessary, charged to 85%-90% only. Once made it down to 3% but generally don't go below 20%
-No dents, dings. Clean title. First owner.
-Service center visited only a couple of times. First, of course, were the door misalignments which were fixed to my satisfaction. Second was mobile service to repair frunk latch sensor.

Attachments

• tesla1_edited.jpg
    tesla1_edited.jpg
    525.1 KB · Views: 117
  • tesla2.jpg
    tesla2.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 51
  • tesla3.jpg
    tesla3.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 51
  • tesla4.png
    tesla4.png