Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2020 Tesla Model Y Long Range AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$46500 and that’s pending original wheels are included.
Every “upgrade” done has killed its value.
Your almost better off pulling off the wrap and putting the stock wheels back on and selling as a white on white dual motor pending the paint under the wrap doesn’t have razor marks all over it.

Tend to agree. The mods on this car will appeal to a smaller audience. OP could always wait for the right buyer, but if you want more folks to show interest you may want to consider calling it a loss on the customizations and just selling a stock MY.

Car was delivered on 9-26-2020 and driven sparingly. All delivery defects have been serviced through Tesla. (Minor paint defects and panel alignments). Still smells like brand new and the white interior is flawless.
Upgraded 2020 Model Y LR AWD with multiple interior and exterior upgrades such as:

1) Vinyl wrap in Satin Battleship Grey with ceramic coat. – $3,300
2) 19″ Aftermarket T-Sportline TSS wheels in chrome black. – $1,900
3) Ceramic Nano-Tint installed on all glass besides rooftop. – $1,000
4) Painted brake calipers – $400
5) Interior upgrades such a
s lights, carob fiber, and decals – $400
6) White interior – $1,000

Asking $55900
View attachment 617543 View attachment 617544 View attachment 617545 View attachment 617546 View attachment 617547 View attachment 617548 View attachment 617549 View attachment 617550 View attachment 617551 View attachment 617552
Pm me your info I'm interested if it's still for sale

$46500 and that’s pending original wheels are included.
Every “upgrade” done has killed its value.
Your almost better off pulling off the wrap and putting the stock wheels back on and selling as a white on white dual motor pending the paint under the wrap doesn’t have razor marks all over it.

And it usually does have razer marks lol. Agreed that the upgrades add nothing of value to the sale price

• Disagree
Reactions: Mr X
Mods generally don’t add value to a car and often reduce it. If the car has FSD looks to be properly priced and a reasonable deal.

Yes they do. This Model Y looks like no other Y available. TSS rims are sick and blue calipers look awesome. Matte grey wrap is very nice.

Your options for buying a used Y are boring stock generic factory ones (besides Red) or this tastefully modified one.

Bunch of booty chatter in here from people saying nice mods don't add any value lol.

If I was looking for a used Y with similar spec I'd choose this over others. Take the wrap off if you don't want it and it's another color underneath. Better looking rims than any of the ones you

And it usually does have razer marks lol. Agreed that the upgrades add nothing of value to the sale price

Are you talking about after you shave?

fFdfR0R.png

fFdfR0R.png

Last edited:
really nice color. Is this still available ?Where are you located ?

Car was delivered on 9-26-2020 and driven sparingly. All delivery defects have been serviced through Tesla. (Minor paint defects and panel alignments). Still smells like brand new and the white interior is flawless.
Upgraded 2020 Model Y LR AWD with multiple interior and exterior upgrades such as:

1) Vinyl wrap in Satin Battleship Grey with ceramic coat. – $3,300
2) 19″ Aftermarket T-Sportline TSS wheels in chrome black. – $1,900
3) Ceramic Nano-Tint installed on all glass besides rooftop. – $1,000
4) Painted brake calipers – $400
5) Interior upgrades such a
s lights, carob fiber, and decals – $400
6) White interior – $1,000

Asking $55900
View attachment 617543 View attachment 617544 View attachment 617545 View attachment 617546 View attachment 617547 View attachment 617548 View attachment 617549 View attachment 617550 View attachment 617551 View attachment 617552

car shows sale pending online on another site
Im looking for a car that somebody has done allot of the long term investments that this car has
the fact that some say mods detract, I say its a added bonus for the buyer
It may not increase value, but gets my attention over the stock variant.
If two cars are side by side same price and one has ceramic tint and paint protection and awesome rims
Well you know which one I would look at
You either find one to break it in your self, or get one thats already started
Enjoy the ride