Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2021 19" MY Gemini wheels & tires w/ Aero covers, TPMS (Seattle/Everett)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**New post to update price and details**

Selling like-new OEM 2021 Model Y Gemini wheels and tires with TPMS and aero covers. Asking price: $1,700

Great condition, low miles, zero curb rash/imperfections.

Seattle/Everett area pick up (can drop off if local for $20). Prefer local buyer, open to ship if no takers. Message if interested.

Includes (mounted set):
-Gemini wheels 19" x4
-Continental Pro Contact RX x4
-Aero wheel covers x4
-TPMS x4

Attachments

• Tires1.jpg
    Tires1.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 103
  • Tires3.jpg
    Tires3.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Tires4.jpg
    Tires4.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 71
@Desperado72
@tom.lanning
Want to give local folks a chance first (until next week), but able to ship if buyer willing to cover cost of shipping.
@Jylbn Shipping (really packing) is a real hassle. Been there, done than and wasn't thrilled by the result (potential shipping damage - especially if the wheel covers are not shipped separately). Shipping this set via FedEx or UPS will run north of $300.

Reactions: Jylbn
@Jylbn Right. You do all the work and put in the time only to find an unhappy receiver on the other end. It does seem like you have a couple of interested local parties, so you should be just fine selling these by your target of "EOM".
I'll say I've purchased two or three sets with shipping, and while the cost was high ($200 or so just for wheels no tires) it was a great experience. You sellers that are willing to ship have always done a great job and as someone that's not real close to a big city (~4 hr away) personally I really thank those out there willing to ship! :)

I’m interested but I’m in Portland. Any chance you’re heading down this way anytime soon and willing to transport the wheels?

Honestly, not looking to drive too far to buy these, and I wouldn’t expect you to be willing to drive too far to sell them, but just thought I’d ask. They come up for sale every once in a while in this area and not in a hurry to buy.

Would love to pick these up but I’m in Vancouver BC
The US land border is supposed to open to Canadians in early November:

• Love
Reactions: Jylbn and jebinc
The US land border is supposed to open to Canadians in early November:

Yes this was just announced. Thanks !