Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2021 M3P Uberturbines Wheels and Tires - New Takeoffs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My M3P VIN is assigned and delivery date set for August 11th. My new wheels are ordered and expect them “around” the same time. New tires are already here. Will remove the 20” wheels / tires as soon as the new wheels arrive. I’m going to keep the TPMS sensors and transfer them to my new wheels/tires. Will sell AND SHIP the wheels/tires for $2,000 even - and yes you read that right, that INCLUDES SHIPPING to anywhere in the lower 48. So new tires, new wheels to your front door for $2,000.

I’m posting this early just to see if someone wants to raise their hand early, be a little patient and work with me. By the way, I work from home so even if it takes a week or so for the wheels to come after the car arrives, there will not be many miles on them anyway. I bought my truck in 2014 and it just now turned over 30k miles if that gives you any indication.

Reactions: LotionOnTheSkn
Congrats on the delivery. I plan on doing something similar when I take delivery in a few weeks, however, I was anticipating a local sale. Would you mind me asking how you plan on shipping these (for what looks like a great price)? Maybe others could benefit. Apologize for not being a PM but I'm too "new" to the forum.

Congrats on the delivery. I plan on doing something similar when I take delivery in a few weeks, however, I was anticipating a local sale. Would you mind me asking how you plan on shipping these (for what looks like a great price)? Maybe others could benefit. Apologize for not being a PM but I'm too "new" to the forum.
Sorry for the delayed response. With the supply chain all jacked up it took forever to get my new wheels. I've been out of town a lot anyway, but still. Then, when they finally did arrive, I got covid. Wound up in the hospital and even when I got out, it's been a long recovery so I've just now got the new tires and wheels on the car. Good news for the buyer is that with all my out of town trips and being down with covid, the car was driven very little the whole time. (way less than 1,000 miles).

I just plan on shipping UPS. I've done it before and it is costly, but finding someone local for me here would probably be pretty difficult. I roll the tire/wheel over bubble wrap. Then, cut cardboard circles out the size of the tire and put one on each side. Then take stretch wrap and go over and over it - stretching it tight and pulling it all together. Weigh it. Slap a label on and drop at UPS.

Thought I'd post the pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0678.JPG
    IMG_0678.JPG
    669.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0682.JPG
    IMG_0682.JPG
    618.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0681.JPG
    IMG_0681.JPG
    627.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0680.JPG