Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2021 Model 3 18” Aero Wheels and Tires with Bluetooth TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received my 2021 Tesla Model 3 SR+ 4 weeks ago and recently replaced the stock wheels with a another set. These have about 1300 miles on them. They're in excellent, brand new condition.

I live in Dallas and would prefer a local buyer to come pick them up, but I'll consider shipping at buyer's expense.

The complete four wheel set includes:
* OEM Michelin MXM4 Tires
* OEM 18” Aero Wheels with covers
* OEM lug nuts
* OEM Tesla bluetooth TPMS sensors (for 2021 models)

Selling the complete set for only $1200!

(NOTE: Selling as a complete set only, no separates.)

IMG_1661.JPG

I received my 2021 Tesla Model 3 SR+ 4 weeks ago and recently replaced the stock wheels with a another set. These have about 1300 miles on them. They're in excellent, brand new condition.

I live in Dallas and would prefer a local buyer to come pick them up, but I'll consider shipping at buyer's expense.

The complete four wheel set includes:
* OEM Michelin MXM4 Tires
* OEM 18” Aero Wheels with covers
* OEM lug nuts
* OEM Tesla bluetooth TPMS sensors (for 2021 models)

Selling the complete set for only $1200!

(NOTE: Selling as a complete set only, no separates.)

View attachment 724783
I feel compelled to mention that if you ever trade your car into tesla they want it to have stock wheels on it....just an FYI

• Informative
Reactions: gaspi101
For real ?
I wouldn’t be surprised…I remember I bought my 3 at a service center and the sales person was looking for cars in different price ranges based on wheel configuration (in part). They probably have to code the car to a particular configuration in order to sell on inventory…it’s their way to have a uniform haggle-free experience. Not ideal, admittedly.