Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2021 Model S Plaid - Deep Blue Metallic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks - I had placed an order for a Model S Plaid and will actually be needing a bigger car / going Model X. I'm set to take delivery in the next few days and wanted to offer up for sale in case anyone is interested in skipping the wait.

It's Deep Blue Metallic w/All Black Premium Interior w/Ebony Decor, 21" Arachnid Wheels, Basic Autopilot (No FSD).

Car is located in Atlanta but of course can coordinate shipping. I anticipate selling with less than 100 miles.

Asking $155k.

• Funny
  • Disagree
Reactions: Mandarin and jebinc
Hey folks - I had placed an order for a Model S Plaid and will actually be needing a bigger car / going Model X. I'm set to take delivery in the next few days and wanted to offer up for sale in case anyone is interested in skipping the wait.

It's Deep Blue Metallic w/All Black Premium Interior w/Ebony Decor, 21" Arachnid Wheels, Basic Autopilot (No FSD).

Car is located in Atlanta but of course can coordinate shipping. I anticipate selling with less than 100 miles.

Asking $155k.
Plaids are readily available on inventory, but GLWS.

Reactions: mikey_bs
Thanks - haven't seen much popping up, and out the door with tax and reg this was just shy of $150k. Not really looking to make a killing on it - aftermarket they are selling at local dealers for between 165-190. Just want to find a good home for it without losing my deposit at this point.

• Funny
Reactions: jebinc