Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2021 Model X Long Range Plus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Asking: $115,990

TLDR: White/Cream 6 Seat LR Plus. 2021 Model Year. AP. 16,400 miles. Easy to flip back to stock chrome trim/emblems (but why?). Comes with black Martian 20" wheels AND stock silver wheels. Selling because I just got a 2022 and don't need two Xs.

Details:
One owner car. Raven: this is the longest range Model X Tesla has ever made at 371 miles of range. This is also the newest Tesla Model X (2021 Model Year) you can buy with a real steering wheel. This vehicle is garage-kept year-round and has only been serviced by Tesla. Six seater ($6,500 option) with easy pass through to third row - great for kids to reach the back or for pets. Middle row has adjustable captains chairs. Cream premium interior ($2,000 option). Interior is immaculate and in like-new condition, with no cosmetic defects. Tesla carpet floor mats are in new condition and have never been used. All six seats and steering wheel are heated. Exterior is clean. Blacked out trim and emblems ($3,000) can be kept as is or re-set to factory chrome. Vehicle comes with lightweight, 20" forged Martian Wheels ($2,600) in black for additional range and acceleration. Factory 20" silver wheels are in mint condition, unused and are also included. Tesla tow package included. Mobile charging connector and adapters included. Message with questions or for more photos. Private sales only, no dealers, no brokers.

Model X2.jpg

Model X3.jpg

Model X4.jpg

Asking: $115,990

TLDR: White/Cream 6 Seat LR Plus. 2021 Model Year. AP. 16,400 miles. Easy to flip back to stock chrome trim/emblems (but why?). Comes with black Martian 20" wheels AND stock silver wheels. Selling because I just got a 2022 and don't need two Xs.

Details:
One owner car. Raven: this is the longest range Model X Tesla has ever made at 371 miles of range. This is also the newest Tesla Model X (2021 Model Year) you can buy with a real steering wheel. This vehicle is garage-kept year-round and has only been serviced by Tesla. Six seater ($6,500 option) with easy pass through to third row - great for kids to reach the back or for pets. Middle row has adjustable captains chairs. Cream premium interior ($2,000 option). Interior is immaculate and in like-new condition, with no cosmetic defects. Tesla carpet floor mats are in new condition and have never been used. All six seats and steering wheel are heated. Exterior is clean. Blacked out trim and emblems ($3,000) can be kept as is or re-set to factory chrome. Vehicle comes with lightweight, 20" forged Martian Wheels ($2,600) in black for additional range and acceleration. Factory 20" silver wheels are in mint condition, unused and are also included. Tesla tow package included. Mobile charging connector and adapters included. Message with questions or for more photos. Private sales only, no dealers, no brokers.

View attachment 851785
View attachment 851787
View attachment 851788

Re prices: Yes and no. Many, like me, post large price drops over a couple weeks to improve search rank. But yeah, prices are coming down from the summer due to Tesla deliving many 2022s this quarter.

Re: insurance, yeah its bad, but I live in a Tesla Insurance state and mine is very cheap thanks to Tesla!

Re prices: Yes and no. Many, like me, post large price drops over a couple weeks to improve search rank. But yeah, prices are coming down from the summer due to Tesla deliving many 2022s this quarter.

Re: insurance, yeah its bad, but I live in a Tesla Insurance state and mine is very cheap thanks to Tesla!

I have Tesla Insurance as well and it's cheap but you have to drive perfectly or your score drops.

Also, this happens every couple months when there are too many Tesla's on the market and prices slump and it seems like forever to sell one, just wait that will change in a couple of weeks.

Last call! Very rare 2021 MX LR Plus. Longest Range X ever (longer than the refresh models), latest possible model year with a steering wheel. Lowest asking price among 2021 MX LR Plus...especially with 6 seats. Current/past Tesla owners only please :)