Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2022 Model 3 Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please message if interested in taking a look or test drive

2022 Tesla Model 3 Performance
11642 miles
Like New Interior, still has plastic on door sills ... Smells Like New
Wrapped and protected from Day 1 in 3M (Happy to remove or provide additional material to redo panels to perfection)
Mobile Charger still included
Has Ultrasonic Parking Sensors

OEM Wheels Like New (About 5k miles on the tires)
Redwood Ohlins Coilovers DFV Performance/Competition w/helper springs
Floating Top Hats Front and Rear
Redwood Motorsports Front and Rear Swaybar
Redwood Front and Rear Adjustable End Links
Redwood Rear spherical bearing camber arms
Redwood Rear spherical bearing toe arms
Redwood Front spherical upper control arm
Redwood stainless steel brake lines
Gloc R8 Front Pads
Mountainpass Performance Front Rotors
Mountainpass Rear Traction arms
Rally Armor Mudflaps
Recent Castrol SRF Flush

Ceramic Tint on Windows/ Moon Roof and Rear Glass
Spare 3M Fiery Orange Wrap Material to redo panels if desired or can pull it off and have it professionally detailed.

$10k+ in parts and more in install
Everything professionally installed and tuned by Redwood Motorsports in Fremont, California
Alignments Performed at Drive Auto in Everett, Washington.
All OEM components provided boxed.
Located in North Seattle Area

I am open to all serious offers and happy to show the car in person. The car is very fun to drive as currently setup and I would much prefer to sell as is rather than parting it out so someone can enjoy the dialed in suspension from the get go. I hate to sell it but due to some personal changes in my life it must go.

20220831_091139.jpg

I wanted to field all interested offers of enthusiasts which is why I decided to first post it on TMC. I am motivated to sell the vehicle as is. If I parted it out and bundled the parts they would go for about $4xxx based on recent ohlin + arms sales in the past month. My range would be roughly fair market value plus this. I value the wrap at 0 as I understand everyone has different preferences and I can have it removed. The tint is a nice add on. Beyond that it is a 2022 Model 3 Performance in excellent conditions, feel free to pm for VIN or more info etc.

Last edited:
Highly motivated to sell, dropping initial asking price to 60k or best offer. On that note if you are only interested in the coilover kit feel free to message me as well as I may part it out in a week or two if it generates more interest or the car in stock form for a lower price.

Located in North Seattle
Thanks

On that note, bumping price down to 58k or best offer for weekend. Some offers for the car in stock form at lower price so I will most likely be giving it 1 or 2 weeks max configured as is if you are interested in car as is or you can also make me an offer for the stock car.