Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2022 Model S - Long Range w/FSD 1,700 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your price is pretty good 6 month ago. But it is hard for people to pull the trigger now. Because new tax rebate is on its way, if tesla wants to compete the other companies, he has to lower the price for their current models or start to sell their cybertruck. I hate the price increase which tesla did when he saw the gas price and demand increase. And all the companies increase the price after tesla.
And it is proven that tesla can lower their price by significant amount no matter what their stated supply chain problem is since there is 7500 credit and 10k miles promotion now.(pretty sure he is still making money) Your mileage is very low, but if you search on cars.com or some dealers website and set mileage to 10k or 20k, you will find lots of good deals, and you can see they lower their price by 10-20k over the last two month also.

Nice car, I think the price is fair but Tesla has been killing their own resale values. I just got a Used 2021 refresh S direct from Tesla with FSD and 16k miles for $84.3k today. It comes with an additional extended warranty and battery warranty till 2029 150k miles. We have an X and 3 and 3 kids under 4 and both cars worked. You might be better off keeping this car, the S are pretty family friendly imo.

Reactions: kopo and ag21
Your perceived value and the actual value of the car is way off.
The car is great and I am sure you do not want to lose a lot of on depreciation but the truth is the car is just not worth what it was.

Carsandbids had one recently only bid up to 70K. Tesla prices have tanked by far if you look at cargurus price trends. You can probably sell for 80-87K (saw one sell here for 87K like 2 months ago) or continue to lose more on deprecation

Reactions: moose_tm3 and ag21
Your perceived value and the actual value of the car is way off.
The car is great and I am sure you do not want to lose a lot of on depreciation but the truth is the car is just not worth what it was.

Carsandbids had one recently only bid up to 70K. Tesla prices have tanked by far if you look at cargurus price trends. You can probably sell for 80-87K (saw one sell here for 87K like 2 months ago) or continue to lose more on deprecation
Let me know if that is an offer from you -