Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2022 Model X LR White on Black 6 Seater with 1700 miles for $115K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are selling our 2022 Tesla Model X Long Range with 1690 miles. It is a white on black 6-seater with 20” wheels. FSD not paid for. Premium Connectivity until August 2023. The MSRP on this is $128K with delivery in March 2023 – June of 2023. We are only selling it because our Range Rover LWB with 3rd row is coming much sooner that expected. There are no accidents, dents, dings, or smells. Wheels have no curb rash. It has only been hand washed and just recently had a complete interior detail performed. We have the title in hand and it has no lien on it. AZ residents will not pay sales tax on this. $115K

Attachments

• Tesla Passenger.jpg
    Tesla Passenger.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 152
  • Tesla Driver Side.jpg
    Tesla Driver Side.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Tesla Rear.jpg
    Tesla Rear.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Tesla Front.jpg
    Tesla Front.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Tesla Options.png
    Tesla Options.png
    194.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Tesla Mileage.jpg
    Tesla Mileage.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 111
  • Tesla Driver Front Interior.jpg
    Tesla Driver Front Interior.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Tesla Passeger Rear Interior.jpg
    Tesla Passeger Rear Interior.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Tesla 3rd row.jpg
    Tesla 3rd row.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Tesla Trunk.jpg
    Tesla Trunk.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 90
I appreciate all the comments. After the order fee and destination charge, the out the door cost less tax is right around $118K (could not update the original post to reflect reduced pricing). So yes, I thought $103K was a good price especially for someone in AZ where they would not pay sales tax on a private party sale which is worth $10K+. Plus buying a used car from Tesla is a massive risk in my opinion. Cant see the car before you buy it, no videos, no idea if the car rattles, no background on the car, ect. I would never buy a used Tesla from Tesla.

With all that being said, I am done dealing with all the BS of trying to sell the car. I am trading it in for $92K which due to the tax savings equals $100K for me.

Thanks all

Reactions: Huntfortelsa
I appreciate all the comments. After the order fee and destination charge, the out the door cost less tax is right around $118K (could not update the original post to reflect reduced pricing). So yes, I thought $103K was a good price especially for someone in AZ where they would not pay sales tax on a private party sale which is worth $10K+. Plus buying a used car from Tesla is a massive risk in my opinion. Cant see the car before you buy it, no videos, no idea if the car rattles, no background on the car, ect. I would never buy a used Tesla from Tesla.

With all that being said, I am done dealing with all the BS of trying to sell the car. I am trading it in for $92K which due to the tax savings equals $100K for me.

Thanks all
What are you buying?