Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2022 Model X Plaid Pearl White Black Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cars in hand ready to go. Testing the waters, I have another reservation with a white interior coming up, I rather have a white interior if possible.

Currently have 800 miles on the car. Pearl White on Black interior with 20" wheels NO FSD. I paid $141K (10.5% California Tax) out the door, if someone wants it for 141K let me know, otherwise I will just be stuck with a black interior lol. Price is firm, cant take a loss.

I am in Los Angeles, if anyone is interested or wants pictures/vin reply to this thread. I'll try CarMax over the weekend also.

Untitled.jpg

Cars in hand ready to go. Testing the waters, I have another reservation with a white interior coming up, I rather have a white interior if possible.

Currently have 800 miles on the car. Pearl White on Black interior with 20" wheels NO FSD. I paid $141K (10.5% California Tax) out the door, if someone wants it for 141K let me know, otherwise I will just be stuck with a black interior lol. Price is firm, cant take a loss.

I am in Los Angeles, if anyone is interested or wants pictures/vin reply to this thread. I'll try CarMax over the weekend also.

View attachment 779655
I know you mentioned you don’t want to take a loss, but I’d pay MSRP if you change your mind.