TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FS: 21” Turbines non-staggered

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Mcoupe, Jan 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Mcoupe

Mcoupe New Member

Hi all,

My first post. I made the move down to 20” wheels and tires - my commute is 120 miles round trip and I just couldn’t justify the shorter life / higher performance tires.

Wheels have about 50K miles on them, and some cosmetic flaws. Each wheel has some curb rash - not sure how the previous owner managed that, our cars park themselves! I had some of the rash touched up with color match paint. From a few feet away the wheels look great, but you can see the flaws up close. Trying to be very candid so there aren’t any surprises during pickup. You can also see in the pictures.

Functionally the wheels are perfect. Never been in an accident, they’re straight, etc.
    I’m pricing these based on what I’ve seen on the forums for wheel/tire combo, and hoping for a quick sale.
    Located in the Milwaukee, WI area, but I’m in the northern Chicago burbs every day (that’s the commute). I will not ship - my asking price for the wheels wouldn’t justify it.

$300 obo takes them.

Attached Files:

2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

Wow, great deal. I'd take them if I were local. Good luck, I'm sure they won't last long.

3. AirWoodson

AirWoodson New Member

Sent you a PM

4. dethman

dethman Member

Nice deal. Nice socks.

5. Mcoupe

Mcoupe New Member

Haha, I should’ve specified the socks are not included in the deal!

Wheel sale pending.

6. cookie99

cookie99 Member

$300??? bargain of a lifetime.

7. Kuhz

Kuhz Active Member

Deal breaker for me.

• Funny x 1
  8. Mkweik

Mkweik Member

do you still have these?

9. Raav

Raav Member

Text me at Eight 4 Seven 483 Four Nine Seven Five if still available.

10. Mcoupe

Mcoupe New Member

Wheels are sold!