Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 21” Uberturbines - Chicago

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Putting this out there for our Uberturbines. We are swapping them out as we need an All-Season tire for our Y in a week or so.

I will be selling the 21” rims with tires and TPMS. They have about 5500 miles on them at the moment. 1 rim did have curb rash that was professionally repaired and you cannot even notice.

Located in Chicago. I would rather not ship if possible and willing to meet if distance isn’t too far. Asking $2500 OBO.

Reactions: technoz
Can you shoot me some pics of the curbed wheels?
I can get some on Saturday. It’s just the 1 and not too bad. The other was repaired to factory condition.

edit: the wife had it on her phone. This is the one that is currently curbed and below that one is the one that was fixed prior.

upload_2020-10-28_22-28-0.jpeg

upload_2020-10-28_22-28-35.jpeg

Anyone looking to ship these or any other wheels/tires I have a transport guy I use all the time.
Charges $350-400$ for door to door service.
He is passing thru Chicago early next week then to Colorado,TX,Lousiana then back to his home in Florida.
He is a 1 man show in a minivan that drives all over shipping items like this or other items mainly for Churches.

Reactions: jimmym1981
Anyone looking to ship these or any other wheels/tires I have a transport guy I use all the time.
Charges $350-400$ for door to door service.
He is passing thru Chicago early next week then to Colorado,TX,Lousiana then back to his home in Florida.
He is a 1 man show in a minivan that drives all over shipping items like this or other items mainly for Churches.

$350-400 door to door is a great price. Having just spent $500 on shipping with UPS only to have them damaged in shipping, I would have gone this route in hindsight.

Reactions: mlong5905