Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 21" BC Forged HC010 2-piece wheels w/ Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires for Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale:
  • BC Forged HC010 (two-piece) wheels - brushed clear finish (inner and lips), hidden hardware
  • Front: 21x9" ET30 w/ Michelin Pilot Sport 4S in 245/35/21
  • Rear: 21x10.5" ET35 w/ Michelin Pilot Sport 4S in 285/30/21
Check out this huge thread on these specific wheels:
I'm biased, of course, but I think this is one of the most beautiful wheel designs that works really well on the Model S. And much lighter than the factory 21" turbines!

Here's what they looked like on my MS (lots more photos in the thread ^^^):
frontside-5072.jpeg

rearside-5086.jpeg

rearwheelfitment-5111.jpeg

Wheels & tires were on my 2016 Model S P90DL for just over two years, and I put 17K miles on them in that time. Excellent condition. Absolutely no curb rash or impact damage. There are a couple of tiny nicks - probably from little rocks or whatever - from normal usage, basically. The only imperfections I can see now were there when I received the wheels brand new, and there's some aging of the ceramic coating that I applied to the wheels when they were new to protect them. Check out the photos below to see what they look like now. Front tires have around 4mm of tread depth remaining. Rear tires have around 5mm of tread depth remaining. (measured with digital caliper depth gauge)

This wheel/tire setup was $6,800 new. Selling for $4,500. Local pickup in Los Angeles, CA (near LAX) is highly preferred, but I'm willing to ship within the continental US at buyer's expense (which will likely be considerable). I'm only selling them because I sold the car.

If you're interested please email me at [email protected] since I may not see forum replies or DMs right away. Thanks!

Brian

IMG_8086.jpg

IMG_8087.jpg

IMG_8088.jpg

IMG_8089.jpg

IMG_8090.jpg

Thanks @Jpandes ! I just picked up a loaded 2022 BMW iX xDrive50 - and I love it so much. There are definitely aspects of the MS that I still love and will miss, but my Tesla ownership experience overall was unfortunately not great. :(

Now someone buy these wheels/tires! ;)
Congrats on the new car. I’d buy these wheels in a heartbeat, if I didn‘t already have a set of VS Forged wheels.

Reactions: bwherry