Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 21" Cyclone Tires/Rims (Chicago West Burbs)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale are a full set of 21" Cyclone tires and rims. These were on my Tesla S when I got it this last June. I switched to 19"s for a softer ride and less chance of issues with potholes (compromise w/wife :)

Anyway, the tread is about 1/3 gone. One of the rims had minor road rash which I touched up best I could. Otherwise they are in great shape.

Asking $1,900. No trading. Really don't want to get into shipping these and it probably isn't worth doing anyway with the size/weight.

PM me if interested...

Dave

Attachments

• kgDCrk10Q1KkSIvPFRipsw.jpg
    kgDCrk10Q1KkSIvPFRipsw.jpg
    939 KB · Views: 93
  • djpzkuOSQuCQW%kKUhGSTQ.jpg
    djpzkuOSQuCQW%kKUhGSTQ.jpg
    618.8 KB · Views: 79
  • EAjlFfDPR4SC2HKyVzJ+tQ.jpg
    EAjlFfDPR4SC2HKyVzJ+tQ.jpg
    739.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 8WwIZvgWSIqRvwtSKNjeDA.jpg
    8WwIZvgWSIqRvwtSKNjeDA.jpg
    574.2 KB · Views: 81
  • NV+gTjYFQb29E+GeIc%v9Q.jpg
    NV+gTjYFQb29E+GeIc%v9Q.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Ux6gx5UZQXOij%DJRHsyUA.jpg
    Ux6gx5UZQXOij%DJRHsyUA.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 81
These still available? PM me. I’m in Chicago and interested
I'm about to put staggered 21" turbines in market and was researching market price (the ones in my avatar photo but with new color). If you want a shot at them they were just repaired and powder-coated. Changed from silver to tesla gray with all curbrash repaired. Expect to pick them up in the next week or so. wheel tech in Highland Park did the work for ~$750. Let me know if interested. Tires included have about 5000 miles on them.