TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FS: 21" Grey Turbine non-staggered with tires.

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Fusion, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Fusion

Fusion Member

Pretty much new 21" Grey Turbine non-staggered with Michelin pilot super sport tires and TPMS. These were take offs as you can see the tread in the picture. Some wheels still have the new stickers on them. Was originally gonna used these as summer wheels and switch them off and on but decided not to use them. Pick up in the San Francisco Bay Area and no shipping. $2700 OBO.

20180424_211422.jpg 20180422_210536.jpg 20180424_211432.jpg

2. Zoobla07

Zoobla07 Member

I live in SD. Interested if you're willing to ship

3. docrice

docrice Member

I live in the Bay Area. PM sent a while ago.

4. Zoobla07

Zoobla07 Member

Not sure I can receive PMs. You can call or text me. 8585984301. Zack

5. Fusion

Fusion Member