Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#14) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered FSD Beta's exciting v11 update, Enhanced Autopilot coming to the U.S. and Canada, and more!
Hello!

I'm looking to sell my onyx black (grey) turbine wheels. Not quite sure if they're called onyx black or grey, please refer to the pictures. Looking for $1,000 for the set. I'm located in Bloomington, Indiana, and can meet at a supercharger nearby!

Conditions -
Wheel #1 - Good
Wheel #2 - Good
Wheel #3 - Curb rash with close ups
Wheel #4 - Curb rash with close ups

Wheel #1
wheel 1.PNG

Wheel #2
wheel 2.PNG

Wheel #3 - next 3 pictures
wheel 3.PNG

wheel 3 close.PNG

wheel 3 close 2.PNG

Wheel #4 - next 3 pictures
wheel 4.PNG

wheel 4 close.PNG

wheel 4 close 2.PNG

From the pics on my mobile it looks more like a Shadow Chrome aka Black Chrome. Certainly not an OEM color option as far as I know. With that said, did you have these refinished? I would be interested if there is intel on where they were finished and if the shop is local. Will this set include the Gen 2 TPMS?

From the pics on my mobile it looks more like a Shadow Chrome aka Black Chrome. Certainly not an OEM color option as far as I know. With that said, did you have these refinished? I would be interested if there is intel on where they were finished and if the shop is local. Will this set include the Gen 2 TPMS?

Hi Ronin, Thanks for the input! I really wish I had answers but unfortunately, I don’t know where they were refinished. I purchased them with the intention of putting them on, but never got around to it and have momentarily decided that I like the marginally higher efficiency from the 19 inch wheels on road trips. They would not include the Gen 2 TPMS sensors.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC