Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 21" Model S OEM Staggered Gray Turbine Wheels + Tires + Gen 2 TPMS

Sly27

Oct 18, 2017
Maryland
Set of 4x 21" Tesla Model S OEM Gray Staggered Turbine wheels and Tires (Max Performance Summer tire with acoustic Foam inside) for sale; asking $2000. Sale comes with storage bags and felt top covers.
All 4 (1).JPG All 4 (2).JPG Front 1 (2).JPG Front 2 (2).JPG Front Tire (2).JPG Known Damages (2).JPG Known Damages (3).JPG Known Damages (4).JPG Rear 1 (1).JPG Rear 2 (1).JPG
Wheels have the Second generation TPMS.

Front tires are the newest set @ ~8/32” (put 5500 miles on them); They were installed last fall, before switching to my winter wheels and tires.

Rear tires are due for replacement now, they are currently @ ~3/32; I’d estimate ~4K miles normal road use before hitting the wear indicator.

There is some normal wear and tear on 2 of the rims; I zoomed in to those portions for a closer look. If you take a look at the entire wheel from anything greater than 12 inches away, they’re not noticeable.

Prefer local pickup around Baltimore, MD. But I’m open to shipping at cost; Zip code is 21237, if you’d like to get your shipping quote.

21” OEM Wheels (Staggered)
Bolt Pattern: 5-120
Rim Width: 21x8.5, 40mm offset (Front)
Rim Width: 21x9, 40mm offset (Rear)

Michelin Pilot SuperSport Tires (Staggered)
Max Performance Summer Tires
245/35ZR21 96Y XL (Front)
265/35ZR21 101Y XL (Rear)
All 4 (1).JPG
All 4 (2).JPG
Front 1 (2).JPG
Front 2 (2).JPG
Front Tire (2).JPG
Known Damages (2).JPG
Known Damages (3).JPG
Known Damages (4).JPG
Rear 1 (1).JPG
Rear 2 (1).JPG

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC