TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

FS: 21" silver wheels/tires, MD pickup

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by justaddsun, Apr 23, 2013.

1. justaddsun

justaddsun Member

I am selling my stock set of 21" wheels with Continental Extreme Contact tires and tpms. They have 800 miles on them and no damage. Price is $3000 and as you know a new set is $5200. Only catch is this will be local pickup from the Rockville, MD service center only. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

2. jgarshon

jgarshon New Member

Would you consider shipping to ohio? The UPS store will wrap them for $30-50 per set.

Thanks,

Jeff G

3. justaddsun

justaddsun Member

Whoops sorry I did not update. These are no longer available.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

4. Amin

Amin Member

Shoot! I would have bought them and you wouldn't have had to leave the 'hood!