Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS 21" Uberturbine wheels and tires off a 2022 Model Y Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2022 Tesla Model Y Performance Wheels and Tires, removed upon delivery. Brand new! only drove home so less than 100 miles.

We should have these next week as we will be hopefully taking delivery next week. We will only be driving home and then taking them off.

21” Uberturbines with Michelin All Season Tires.

Size: 21X9.5" Front, 21X10.5" Rear
Offset: +40 Front, +48 Rear
Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport All Seasons

Can send photos once we have them but you all know what they look like and they will be basically new.

Located in Lexington, Kentucky. Asking $2900. Try to find a local buyer first but would consider shipping if not successful at buyers expense for shipping and packaging.

There are now here and off the car ready for pick up.
IMG_0259.jpg
IMG_0261.jpg
IMG_0254.jpg
IMG_0252.jpg
IMG_0253.jpg
IMG_0256.jpg
IMG_0255.jpg
IMG_0260.jpg

OBO and potentially would ship if buyer coordinated and sends labels. I have foam and cardboard that came with my new wheels I would need to get some shrink wrap. I would be willing to drop off at FedEx or UPS or other carrier.

All PM's replied. For shipping the rears weigh 70lbs and the fronts are 60lbs and they are coming from 40324 so you can check your options. If the buyer sends labels already to go I can wrap with foam, cardboard and shrink wrap to ship.

$2,900 OBO