Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 21" Uberturbines w/ TPMS, Michelin PS A/S 4 from 2022 MYP $2200 (SF Bay Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a full 21" Uberturbine set from my Model Y Performance. The wheels only have 650 miles on them since I was waiting for delivery on my new wheels. There are no issues with the wheels, no rash, and comes with TPMS and Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4. I simply wanted a different look for my wheels.

If interested, please be willing to meet in a public area nearby for mutual safety. $2200 cash/zelle OBO. Based in the SF Bay Area. No shipping.

Attachments

• wheel1.jpg
    wheel1.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 89
  • wheel2.jpg
    wheel2.jpg
    586.8 KB · Views: 36
  • wheel3.jpg
    wheel3.jpg
    630.1 KB · Views: 40
  • wheel4.jpg
    wheel4.jpg
    666.2 KB · Views: 41
Selling a full 21" Uberturbine set from my Model Y Performance. The wheels only have 650 miles on them since I was waiting for delivery on my new wheels. There are no issues with the wheels, no rash, and comes with TPMS and Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4. I simply wanted a different look for my wheels.

If interested, please be willing to meet in a public area nearby for mutual safety. $2200 cash/zelle OBO. Based in the SF Bay Area. No shipping.
You still have them available? Will you do $2k flat Zelle? I can pick them up in SF.