Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: $230 Tesla Credit Code for $205

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I'm selling my Tesla store credit code that's only redeemable for the regular wall charger or mobile charging kit.

Per the email:

Hi Vanessa,

Prepare for delivery and consider a charging solution for your Model Y. You may use the Tesla Shop code below to put $230 towards a Tesla Wall Connector, our quickest, most convenient way to charge at home or apply the Shop Code to fully cover the purchase of a Mobile Connector.

Your car comes standard with the J1772 adapter, which can be used at any third-party charging station.

Tesla Shop Code: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Expiration Date: 2023-08-15
Model Y Order Number: RN116059119

Reactions: fr100
Hi,

I'm selling my Tesla store credit code that's only redeemable for the regular wall charger or mobile charging kit.

Per the email:

Hi Vanessa,

Prepare for delivery and consider a charging solution for your Model Y. You may use the Tesla Shop code below to put $230 towards a Tesla Wall Connector, our quickest, most convenient way to charge at home or apply the Shop Code to fully cover the purchase of a Mobile Connector.

Your car comes standard with the J1772 adapter, which can be used at any third-party charging station.

Hi,

Per the email:

Hi Vanessa,

Hi are you still selling this? And for how much? Can you email me at [email protected]