Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2x Used Continental Cross Contact 275/45 20" Tires for MX

BlackX2019

Nov 30, 2019
Texas
Hello!

I have 2 Continental Cross Contact tires available for sale. These tires came off of the rear of a Model X. The front tires needed to be replaced so I decided to go ahead and replace all and switch over to the Michelins.

The tire tread is pretty good which is why I couldn't justify throwing them out with the fronts. The right rear tire has inner tire wear due to alignment issues (since been fixed) and decent tread depth from 6/32 to 7/32 in the middle. The left rear looks good with no inner wear and is right at 8/32 across the full tire. See picture.

Anyways, I am looking for $100 for the left tire and $50 for the right but I am really open to anything. I figured they might serve at least as backups in the event someone gets a flat.
IMG_0349.jpeg

Thanks!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC