Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 3D MAXpider Elegant Series (Black) floor mats for Model S (2012-2020)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,

I bought this set of 3D MAXpider Elegant Series floor mats for my MS and switched them out for something else (Lloyd velourtex) after a little while. Includes driver, front passenger, and rear passenger mats, all of which are in great condition (see photos - which for some reason actually make them look way dirtier than they actually are 🤷‍♂️). The "Elegant Series" (these) are like their other all-weather mats (Kagu?), but they're carpeted on top. The set was $270 new, asking for $175 for these. Local pickup in Los Angeles, CA preferred, but I suppose I can ship as well. I can even deliver them a reasonable distance in the LA area.

Thanks for looking!

Brian
[email protected]

01_driver.jpg

02_front_passenger.jpg

03_rear_passengers.jpg

I am curious what it was about these that caused you to replace them so quickly...

@cartwright thanks for asking - basically I just don't love the way they look. They're highly functional (they don't slide around like the factory mats, they protect the floor better since they're "3D", etc.) but I prefer the sleeker/more streamlined style of factory mats (and the Lloyd mats I ended up getting to replace them). Hope this helps!

Brian

Would you be willing to ship them if I paid shipping and packaging costs? You could just take them to any UPS Store of FedEx Office location and give them my address. They would pack them up and ship them.
Thanks for your time,
Tom