Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 3x Tesla High Powered Wall Chargers - Generation 2 80AMP that support Load Sharing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi - I'm selling my Tesla HPWCs as I am selling my home and moving to a condo that already has Tesla chargers installed.

This is the second generation 80AMP version (22KW) that can load share/balance across Tesla 2nd Generation High Powered Wall Chargers (HPWC).

I have three of these and was using them connected to eachother to loadshare. Worked beautifully!

Comes with the charger, backplate and screws (basically everything that originally came with it minus the manual, which you can find online). The grey "Tesla" faceplate also has a torx security screw that is missing. You won't even notice as it is underneath the charger and doesn't actually hold the plate together - instead the plate has clips that hold it. The torx screw, I guess, is if someone wants to forcibly remove the top plate ... which I don't know why anyone would as there are another 6 torx security screws underneath.

Charger works excellent.

If you are interested or have any questions please DM me.

qwerqwer.png

Reactions: TrevTremaine