Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: (4) 19 inch OEM SlipStream Wheels and Tires (SF Bay Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of 4 -- 19 inch OEM SlipStream Wheels and Tires. Two of the rims have some curb rash and two look perfect. Only included pics of the wheels with curb rash. And how they look on my Pearl White car. They have Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tires on them from the factory (I have a P90 D) but low tread (4/32) so may have another 3K to 4K miles left on them. Will include center caps but may not include TPMS -- will attempt to have Costco swap them over to my new tires etc.

The wheel/tires are currently still on my car but will probably be swapped out next Sat Feb 3rd.

$900 for the set of 4. No shipping local pickup only. Will provide a meaningful discount if you can meet me at the Danville, CA Costco at the same time when my other wheels and tires get swapped out and just do the deal there... (likely Sat Feb 3rd)

Thanks.
Wo+++3zSRTar%QwRwgDXqw.jpg
40Fahn3rQ4mcLshsCj8TYQ.jpg
98PiEBihTimzI7MIh2Cgfw.jpg
VXIAnqpqTeuvYmvnRGm%AA.jpg
IMG_2111.JPG

Price drop to $800. $700 if you can meet me at the Danville, CA Costco at the same time when my other wheels and tires get swapped out and just do the deal there... (likely Sat Feb 3rd will need to confirm later this week)

As mentioned above two wheels are perfect and two with some curb rash (should be able to be repaired/touched up).

Thanks.

Price drop to $750. $650 if you can meet me at the Danville, CA Costco at the same time when my other wheels and tires get swapped out and just do the deal there... (likely Sat Feb 3rd will need to confirm later this week) . May also be able to do Thurs 9AM Feb 1st as a possibility if that is better.

As mentioned above two wheels are perfect and two with some curb rash (should be able to be repaired/touched up).

Thanks.

Price drop to $700. $600 if you can meet me at the Danville, CA Costco at the same time when my other wheels and tires get swapped out and just do the deal there... (likely Sat Feb 3rd will need to confirm later this week) .

Thanks.

Price drop to $700. $550 if you can meet me at the Danville, CA Costco at the same time when my other wheels and tires get swapped out and just do the deal there... (Sat Feb 3rd) .

As mentioned above two wheels are perfect and two with some curb rash (should be able to be repaired/touched up). MIght also be great candidates to be powder coated or use a winter set for those 21 inch Turbines. At the $550 price -- basically you are buying the wheels and you can get Costco to remove the tires if you want.

At this price -- I will probably just leave them in the garage and have some spares if no takers for this Saturday at the Danville Costco.

Thanks.

Geez. Where were you when I needed a new set of wheels last year?!

I paid twice what you’re asking. If I was local I would buy these and sell the others as spares - you’ll make your money back and have a spare!

Good luck with the sale!

Geez. Where were you when I needed a new set of wheels last year?!

I paid twice what you’re asking. If I was local I would buy these and sell the others as spares - you’ll make your money back and have a spare!

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks and yes that is still a possibility. If someone can meet me at the Danville CA Costco this Sat -- it is a smoking deal.
If I bring back home the wheels and tires -- I will probably do just -- keep one as a spare and sell the rest individually etc.