Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: AP3 Red/Tan/Light Dec 2016 90D Warranty Free Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_4023.JPG

* Upgraded 4 months ago to MCU2, AP3, which also means new touchscreen, new instrument cluster, and eligible for FSD subscription.
* 4 year Extended warranty, expires Dec 2024, so you are covered if any issues come up
* Rare, bright cheerful colors inside and out: red exterior, tan interior, light headliner
* Clean title, clean history, 1 owner, personal use, no pets, always garaged
* Rare Panoramic Sunroof that aren't available on newer cars
* Unlimited free supercharging (SC01)

Additional info:
* 70k mileage; 268mi displayed range at full charge
* 90D, base AP, coil suspension (more reliable than air!), free LTE, HEPA filter (recently changed), cornering lights
* Location is Hayward, CA

Asking $42,999, please DM if interested :)

Attachments

• image4-redacted.jpg
    image4-redacted.jpg
    830 KB · Views: 83
  • image1-redacted.jpg
    image1-redacted.jpg
    909.8 KB · Views: 83
  • image7.jpg
    image7.jpg
    928.6 KB · Views: 83
  • image6.jpg
    image6.jpg
    852.4 KB · Views: 89
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 85
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 90
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: blodg1 and morbidz
FSD included and Free premium connectivity

I never actually understood what free premium connectivity is. For my car I don't have a subscription available to purchase for any sort of connectivity, and it has LTE, web browser works without WiFi. Is that free premium connectivity or is that something else?

FSD though is indeed not included.

how do you manage to get a 4 year extended warranty on a 2016?

To clarify, this is the 4 year Extended Service Agreement provided by Tesla, purchased for $4750 in 2020 before the standard warranty expired. I say extended "warranty" because that's in essense what it is, whereas a "service agreement" sounds more like prepaid maintenance visits. What Extended Service Agreement is is basically the same as a warranty in that it covers everything, but you do need to pay $200 deductible for every visit. So you can go in with 10 different problems and you pay $200 to resolve them. The point is that should any major issues arise before Dec 2024, you are covered by Tesla except a small deductible.

I never actually understood what free premium connectivity is. For my car I don't have a subscription available to purchase for any sort of connectivity, and it has LTE, web browser works without WiFi. Is that free premium connectivity or is that something else?

FSD though is indeed not included.

To clarify, this is the 4 year Extended Service Agreement provided by Tesla, purchased for $4750 in 2020 before the standard warranty expired. I say extended "warranty" because that's in essense what it is, whereas a "service agreement" sounds more like prepaid maintenance visits. What Extended Service Agreement is is basically the same as a warranty in that it covers everything, but you do need to pay $200 deductible for every visit. So you can go in with 10 different problems and you pay $200 to resolve them. The point is that should any major issues arise before Dec 2024, you are covered by Tesla except a small deductible.
if you have internet connectivity without WIFI, you have premium connectivity, do you have live traffic visualization on your nav display?

1678130916619.png

Yes.

In fact, I just checked in the Tesla app's Upgrades -> Manage -> Active; and it says "Premium Connectivity: Free Unlimited". So I suppose it does!
One step closer to Unicorn status :) I would def consider this car if i was in the market for an S. I am sure interested buyers will want to know about your battery pack version so here is a link on how to find it:

• Love
Reactions: realyc