Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Apex Forged EC-7R with Goodyear F1 Supercar 3R tire for Model 3 (Vancouver, BC area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Asking $3800 in Canadian dollars. I bought this set from Wheelsco here in Canada in 2021. Wheel size is18X9.5 ET34 5X114.3 64.1 and the finish is brushed aluminum. Tire size is 265-40R18. Used them during the summer of 2021 around town and they've sat in blankets ever since. I've bought additional sets and these just aren't being used. Have OEM Tesla tire sensors on them (new in 2021) which cost $500 CAD on their own. The tires have maybe 1,000kms on them. Note that these are the super-sticky/soft 3R variant of the Supercar tires. A few spots have very minor clear coat scuffing from when Wheelsco packed them poorly for shipping, but have no other wear. Absolutely no curb rash at all. I waxed them prior to storage so they're ready to mount. These will fit all Tesla Model 3s, but will require 5mm front spacers for Model 3 Performance OEM brakes. Standard Tesla brakes or aftermarket brakes using thicker rotor hats are a direct fit. See the details on the Apex link below for more details:

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image9.jpeg
image10.jpeg