TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FS: Bad IC Display, Good IC Board, Good Sub Amp

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by FPLPowered, Sep 26, 2019.

1. FPLPowered

FPLPowered Member

I am not sure how to price these used items so feel free to give me offers. I am willing to travel in Florida to meet at a supercharger as far as Jacksonville, Gainesville, Tampa, Miami if I get close to my asking prices.

I had my 2014 Model S Instrument Cluster Display start to bubble and decided to replace it before it started leaking. Its a Gen2 display. I removed the board on the back of the bad display and connected it to a new display and as such I didn't have to reprogram the IC for my car. The IC display works and is currently not leaking but I am selling it as is. Please see the attached pictures for the current status of it, it does display colors and everything fine, it just has bubbles. I can also attach the bad screen to this good IC board if requested free.

Asking
    $25

I am also selling the IC board from the good display I used. This is a Gen 2 IC board without the fans. This will need to be reprogrammed to be used in any car and I am unable to help you with preforming this as you need root access or need to know someone. I do not know the firmware version currently running on this board but it came out of a salvaged 2015 Model S 85D. I can also attach the bad screen to this good IC board if requested free.

Asking
    $25

I also have had problems with two speakers in my doors and thought it was the subamp going bad. I bought this amp from a salvaged 2013 Model S with premium audio to check while I had the dash apart and it did not fix my issues so I am assuming this is a good amp. This will only work with premium audio cars and I know it will work from 2012-2015 Model S cars, beyond that you will have to do your own research if it will work with your car.

Asking
    $80

Attached Files:

2. Fastdad

Fastdad New Member

Hello are these parts still available

3. FPLPowered

FPLPowered Member

Sorry for the slow response. I was on a business trip. Yes, all the parts are still available.

4. FPLPowered

FPLPowered Member

Bump
    The Sub Amp for the premium audio is still available.

5. FPLPowered

FPLPowered Member

Bump for the Sub Amp for the Model S premium audio.

The IC display and board have been sold.