Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Bad IC Display, Good IC Board, Good Sub Amp

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am not sure how to price these used items so feel free to give me offers. I am willing to travel in Florida to meet at a supercharger as far as Jacksonville, Gainesville, Tampa, Miami if I get close to my asking prices.

I had my 2014 Model S Instrument Cluster Display start to bubble and decided to replace it before it started leaking. Its a Gen2 display. I removed the board on the back of the bad display and connected it to a new display and as such I didn't have to reprogram the IC for my car. The IC display works and is currently not leaking but I am selling it as is. Please see the attached pictures for the current status of it, it does display colors and everything fine, it just has bubbles. I can also attach the bad screen to this good IC board if requested free.

Asking
$25

I am also selling the IC board from the good display I used. This is a Gen 2 IC board without the fans. This will need to be reprogrammed to be used in any car and I am unable to help you with preforming this as you need root access or need to know someone. I do not know the firmware version currently running on this board but it came out of a salvaged 2015 Model S 85D. I can also attach the bad screen to this good IC board if requested free.

Asking
$25

I also have had problems with two speakers in my doors and thought it was the subamp going bad. I bought this amp from a salvaged 2013 Model S with premium audio to check while I had the dash apart and it did not fix my issues so I am assuming this is a good amp. This will only work with premium audio cars and I know it will work from 2012-2015 Model S cars, beyond that you will have to do your own research if it will work with your car.

Asking
$80

Attachments

• IMG_5864.jpg
    IMG_5864.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_5872.jpg
    IMG_5872.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5876.jpg
    IMG_5876.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 73