Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS :: BC Forged 19″ RZ05 wheels for Tesla Model 3 :: Cleveland, Ohio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MAIN-1067x1067.png

MAIN_02-4-1067x1067.png

MAIN_03-4-1067x1067.png

MAIN_04-4-1067x1067.png

(more photos available upon request via email)

BC Forged RZ05 Wheels

Fits: Tesla Model 3
Condition: Brand New
Tires Included: No
TPMS Sensors Included: No
Wheel Design: RZ05
Wheel Specs: 19x9.0 +34
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
Center Bore: 64.1mm
Finish: Matte Brushed Clear

Additional Option: Machined to use OEM Tesla center caps. (Brand new set of OEM billet caps included!)

Wheels are brand new, boxed, and ready to ship!

Tire Note: You can use the OEM 19" tire size (235/40) or you can use a wider size tire (263/35) for better handling/traction. Latter does sacrifice some efficiency, but is more than offset by improved handling.

Cost was over $3,500 new + shipping -- this works out to over 15% off (since I'm including FREE SHIPPING!)
Purchased these with plans to put them on my 2018 Model 3 Performance, but have other higher priorities right now. Looking to recoup cost ... make offers! These will fit ALL Model 3 variants, including Performance brakes.

ASKING PRICE:
$3,250 ... or reasonable offers!

Located: Cleveland, Ohio USA
Local pickup, or free UPS Ground shipping w/insurance (FREE! - at my expense!!)

Any idea on the weight? Are you a dealer? BC has this same wheel and same photos on their "in stock" section for sale right now at $3350. Are the wheels shipping from them or from you?

Great questions -- let me tackle them 1 by 1 ...

WEIGHT :: When they were shipped to me the boxes were 30 LBS each (23x23x14). I'm not sure how much of that weight is in the packaging, but I'd guess about 15-20% of it ... so I'd estimate these to be 25 LBS each but that is just a guess. When I get home tonight after work I can weigh one of them if you'd like? Just let me know.

DEALER :: No, I'm a private individual.

STOCK @ BC :: You're right, they never took it down off their web site. Those are the EXACT wheels I bought from them at $3350+transit .. so as you can see my asking $3250 shipped is a BIG discount. So if you called them they'd tell you that set of wheels has been sold (to me) -- they've been sitting in my garage. (EDIT: New these wheels would be over $3500 plus transit -- BC had them listed with a slight discount at the $3350 -- and I'm now offering an even DEEPER discount!)

Hopefully this answers your questions. As the wheels are still in the boxes BC shipped them to me, they'd just turn right back around to you In the same quality packaging. Transit costs are probably going to set me back $200 with insurance, but I'm willing to eat that cost -- need the cash for other stuff around the house right now, bills, etc. Let me know if you're interested!

Reactions: Teedub21
I'm interested in the weight, just for curiosity's sake. Regarding the color, are these similar to the finish of the OEM sport wheels?

For those asking about WHEEL WEIGHT:
These BC Forged wheels are only 20.6 pounds each!! VERY LIGHT!
(Just put them on my scale 10mins ago!)

Compare this to:
OEM 20” Sport wheels on my 2018 Performance are 28.75 LBS each
My 18” TSportlne winter wheels are 21 LBS each

So these are VERY light given their size/strength. Definitely would perform wonderfully. Lower weight than OEM 20s on a -1” diameter would make for some impressive power gains, no doubt.

As for the finish— that last photo in my thread probably shows it best. The wheels are CNC forged/machined so that leaves machine marks. Over top of that is a clear coat. But I just realized they are listed wrong above— these are actually a GLOSS BRUSHED CLEAR finish. They have the brushed/machine marks present, with a glossy clear finish over top of that. It’s gorgeous in person—-

If these don’t sell before spring time I’ll be happy to run them ... but my taxes are going to be more than anticipated this year, and a few other financial endeavors have me wanting to sell them, but not at a major loss— open to reasonable offers, but i wont ‘give them away’ haha—- cheers!

Have a deal going that will involve the sale of my Tesla Model 3 Performance tomorrow. It is not being replaced with another Tesla, and while these wheels could fit on my wife’s Tesla Model Y, that is a leased vehicle. And she loves her OEM black 20” wheels.

Long story short:
VERY motivated to secure a buyer for these wheels and replenish my bank account. Serious offers will be considered ... anyone?