Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Blackvue DR750S-2ch + 128gb Samsung Pro Endurance SD card

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No longer need this as I have sold my 2016.5 Model S.

Works fine and has been removed from my account already. SD card has also been formatted and the camera has been factory reset.

Comes with everything shown + the original box (Not shown). All wire mount things have their adhesive still intact. I purchased some new adhesives for the rear camera and a new mount for the front as the original did not survive removal from the windshield. This is ready to install.

The 12v socket cable has been cut and the barrel connector that goes to the camera has been soldered to a Model S specific plug that plugs into an always on source behind the speaker in the headliner near the AP camera. Please verify this plug will work for your specific year if you plan on using it in this configuration.

Asking $350 shipped OBO.

Attachments

• PXL_20220129_061000582.jpg
    PXL_20220129_061000582.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 136
Did you ever take pics of this system while it was still installed in your car? I'm curious to see how it looks inside the car.

How obtrusive or not is what I'm curious about
I did not but im sure there are some pictures somewhere on this forum. The rear camera I could not see from the driver seat. The front camera was behind the rear view mirror so it was hardly noticeable.

Reactions: SilverGS