Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS - Boston - Tesla Wall Charger - Gen 2 - Elon Signed - NIB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale - Tesla Wall Charger - Black signed by Elon (laser etch) with 24 foot cable - Generation 2. New in box, never installed. Hoped to upgrade speed from current unit but don't have enough electrical headroom to bother so making room for spring cleaning. Located south of Boston. Not willing to ship. $600 OBO.

For Sale - Tesla Wall Charger - Black signed by Elon (laser etch) with 24 foot cable - Generation 2. New in box, never installed. Hoped to upgrade speed from current unit but don't have enough electrical headroom to bother so making room for spring cleaning. Located south of Boston. Not willing to ship. $600 OBO.
Could you take it to the nearest UPS store - their pack and ship service is great, you just need to deliver.

I'm 20-30 minutes south of Boston. I was planning on just using a NEMA 14-50 outlet for my new model 3 coming in June. If you're willing to let it go for $350 let me know. I'm not trying to low ball you, but if you really just want to get rid of it at some point hit me up whenever. I don't actually know what these go for, I just can't see myself paying more than that for something I can just use a 240v outlet. Otherwise, good luck with the spring cleaning.