Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: BRAND NEW Model S 21" Silver Arachnid Wheel Set with Tires and TPMS in SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new set of 21" silver arachnids. SC installed them without asking, took it for a test drive, and then called me and I told them to take them off. I borrowed a friend's pickup and brought them back to my house.

Includes brand new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires along with TPMS.

Location is in Santa Clarita near Magic Mountain. Prefer pickup at my house, but if someone is willing to pay for shipping materials and shipping, I can probably handle that.

Asking $3000 OBO.

IMG_20200306_161413.jpg

can you quote me shipping to 43026?
Ballpark, $600 via FedEx. Could be more, could be less. I've never shipped wheels with tires before, so I made some estimates on weight and box size. If you're still interested, would take payment for the wheels/tires themselves plus a separate transaction of $600 for the shipping. Would provide receipts for actual costs incurred, then issue refund or request additional depending on where that lands.

Quick question...

Arachnids usually come with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires, and looking at your picture, your second tire clearly says "Super Sport" at the bottom, but you mention that it includes brand new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires, did you change them or did Tesla mounted 2 different set of tires on your wheels by mistake?
Tesla mounted 2 different sets by mistake. Honestly didn't even catch that until now. Good catch, thanks!