Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Brand New OEM 2021 Model S Plaid/LR Arachnid Wheels (not including tires or tpms)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The bolt pattern is the same for both wheels... the original Arachnids will fit flush to the fender with 1/2 inch spacers on the Plaid.
Keep in mind that the original Arachnids are lightweight Forged wheels while the new Plaid Arachnids are heavy cast wheels. ;)
How did you figure original arachnids will fit flush with only 1/2” spacers? I think they will need at least 25mm which is about 1”.

I’m trying to do this as I have a good set of silver arachnids and 19” plaid coming next week and still gathering info

How did you figure original arachnids will fit flush with only 1/2” spacers? I think they will need at least 25mm which is about 1”.

I’m trying to do this as I have a good set of silver arachnids and 19” plaid coming next week and still gathering info
Use a wheel fitment guide to calculate the correct offset.

Reactions: Drew-MS and t0mmyr
Oh man this tool is awesome, the visualizer is real helpful. How did I not find this before?

What’s interesting is it shows my older 21” front wheels would be actually going 58.9mph instead of 60mph and my rear tires would be going 60.6mph instead of 60mph. I wonder if that would mess up the computer and it would incorrectly display my true speed or say my front or rear tires are wearing bad or sense something is off and disable ap. Unless I can choose these older wheels in the refreshes wheel configurator for the right numbers to calculate.