Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Brand New OEM 2021 Model S Plaid/LR Arachnid Wheels (not including tires or tpms)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Replacing the brand new oem Tesla 21" Arachnid wheels for my Model S Plaid (supposed to be taking delivery at the end of Sept, 2021) so I'm "pre-selling" my brand new 21" Arachnid wheels for the Model S Plaid/LR. They were a $4,500.00 upgrade from the 19" wheels...willing to let them go just to recoup $2,000.00 + shipping/insurance OR $2,000.00 total for local pickup here in South Florida. No offers please as I know all you would need are tires & tpms (~ $1.2k-$2k), so regardless, you get a big savings on these brand new oem Tesla 21" wheels.

Sizes:
Front: 21x9.5 (32.4lb)
Rear: 21x10.5 (35.6lb)

The first $500 immediate Zelle or PayPal non-refundable deposit to hold them for the buyer until I get my MS Plaid & new wheels...both should arrive around the same time in 5-6 weeks (current EDD for my car is 9/21/21-9/30/21). $1,500 balance (+ shipping/insurance if applicable) of course would be due either before shipping or on the day of pickup (Zelle transfer, PayPal, or Bank Cashier's Check). PM me if seriously interested (but please no offers below $2k as I'm sure I can sell them easy for more $$ on eBay...just giving my TMC peeps first grabs). Cheers! :cool:

Attachments

• 21 in oem Tesla Arachnid wheel.jpg
    21 in oem Tesla Arachnid wheel.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 745
Last edited:
$500 non-refundable deposit? Damn.....
What's wrong with that exactly? Does it not show your commitment in purchasing the brand new oem Tesla 21" wheels that I paid $4,500 for? If you provide your non-refundable deposit, the wheels are yours and will be either shipped to you or ready for pickup as soon as I get them swapped out on my car and you've paid the balance due. That's how normal business sales are done on these types of items...unless you would rather pay in full upfront? I wasn't born yesterday, and I've sold expensive car items in the past for many high performance cars I've owned. This is normal. If you cannot handle that, then perhaps you should be looking for cheaper bargains elsewhere so you can make the person hold them with no deposit, only to back out last minute? Your comment is pointless.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Here's a picture of someone else's 2021 Tesla Model S LR with the oem Tesla 21" Arachnid wheels. The wheels are what I'm selling; if no TMC takers for $2,000.00 by the time I take delivery on my Model S Plaid at the end of Sept, then, I'll just sell the wheels to someone on eBay for $3,000.00. Works for me. :cool:
2021 Tesla Model S w- 21%22 Arachnid wheels.jpg

Last edited:
  • Funny
I never said anything negative, it was a statement. I mean, Tesla requires a $100 non-refundable deposit on the actual car. So yeah, you're right $500 sounds fair for the wheels.
And Tesla collects $100 deposits on 50,000 vehicles, deposits all that $$ in their bank accounts, buys components, and BitCoin so we can all wait months and months and months for actual delivery on our $146k MS Plaids and other Tesla EVs. I am not Tesla nor am I a schmuck. Obviously, you’re not comfortable with reserving your $2,000 order for wheels with a measly $500 (so I know you’re serious and not stringing me along only to back out in 4 weeks). Now I’ll block you so we can reserve comments in my posting for TMC members who are actual serious potential buyers.

Bumped again. My MS Plaid (and new Signature forged wheels) should still be arriving in 4-5 weeks by the end of Sept. So my set of (staggered) oem 21" Tesla Arachnid wheels (no tires or tpms) will be sold on eBay 1st week of October for likely more $$ (someone else on eBay is selling theirs now asking > $5,600 for the same wheels with oem Mich tires that cost $1,600 on TireRack).

So any TMC member who wants my wheels for $2k can have them. See my initial post for details. If no sale on TMC by end of Sept, then they'll be sold on eBay.

OP, these wheels don't fit pre refresh vehicles so they will be a hard sale unless someone ordered the refresh S with 19's and now want the 21's. Good luck.
Yes, of course; I'm aware...which is why the title of my posting says Brand New OEM 2021 Model S Plaid/LR Arachnid Wheels (not including tires or tpms). Other 21" oem Arachnids have already been sold on this marketplace but again, no worries for me as I'll simply sell on eBay in October for more $$. I'm just here giving TMC members first dibs and a great price of $500/wheel or $2,000 for the entire staggered set for the 2021 MS Plaid/LR upgraded 21" wheels.

• Funny
Hmmm, that throws a wrench in my plans. I have a brand new set of Arachnids that fit the pre-refresh 2021 or older Model S’s that I was planning on putting on a new refresh 2021 Model S. I much prefer the older style Arachnids because of their more aggressive styling (less flush face) but now I will have to rethink my plans if the bolt pattern is truly different. I understand they made the new wheels flush to be more aero but I prefer looks over a slight aerodynamic advantage. They did the same thing with the model 3 sport wheels too. I never liked the look of the Slipstreams compared to the Turbine wheels because of the wide flush area near the bead like they added to the new Arachnids.

Hmmm, that throws a wrench in my plans. I have a brand new set of Arachnids that fit the pre-refresh 2021 or older Model S’s that I was planning on putting on a new refresh 2021 Model S. I much prefer the older style Arachnids because of their more aggressive styling (less flush face) but now I will have to rethink my plans if the bolt pattern is truly different. I understand they made the new wheels flush to be more aero but I prefer looks over a slight aerodynamic advantage. They did the same thing with the model 3 sport wheels too. I never liked the look of the Slipstreams compared to the Turbine wheels because of the wide flush area near the bead like they added to the new Arachnids.
You may be able to do this. The refresh wheels are wider and the fender flares are wider. You may need to do spacers for the old arachnids to fill the space.

You may be able to do this. The refresh wheels are wider and the fender flares are wider. You may need to do spacers for the old arachnids to fill the space.
Oh so the same bolt pattern then? Offset is easily compensated for and the bigger rubber isn’t an issue on the pre-refresh wheels. Wider tires will also provide better curb protection too. The new Y and 3 UberTurbine wheels offer little curb protection due to them being wider wheels with the same size rubber as before the wheel change. Btw I‘m in Florida too and I’d buy the OP’s wheels but I’m not sure when I’ll be getting my new car because I just postponed delivery due to an injury.

Oh so the same bolt pattern then? Offset is easily compensated for and the bigger rubber isn’t an issue on the pre-refresh wheels. Wider tires will also provide better curb protection too. The new Y and 3 UberTurbine wheels offer little curb protection due to them being wider wheels with the same size rubber as before the wheel change. Btw I‘m in Florida too and I’d buy the OP’s wheels but I’m not sure when I’ll be getting my new car because I just postponed delivery due to an injury.
Thank you for hijacking my "for sale" thread, lol...j/k. Honestly, I'm not sure if the new 21" Arachnid wheels with their specific larger widths & offsets fit any other Tesla or other vehicle properly, other than the new 2021 MS Plaid/LR. Having said that...I am about to post up that these wheels are SOLD. Awaiting a $500 PayPal deposit from another nice TMC member out of CA who contacted me late last week about these wheels for his refresh 2021 MS; he's upgrading from the 19" wheels to the 21" Arachnid wheels. As soon as his non-refundable deposit is received, I'll post up that the wheels will then be "sold, pending final payment." 👍 Thank you!

• Funny
Thank you for hijacking my "for sale" thread, lol...j/k. Honestly, I'm not sure if the new 21" Arachnid wheels with their specific larger widths & offsets fit any other Tesla or other vehicle properly, other than the new 2021 MS Plaid/LR. Having said that...I am about to post up that these wheels are SOLD. Awaiting a $500 PayPal deposit from another nice TMC member out of CA who contacted me late last week about these wheels for his refresh 2021 MS; he's upgrading from the 19" wheels to the 21" Arachnid wheels. As soon as his non-refundable deposit is received, I'll post up that the wheels will then be "sold, pending final payment." 👍 Thank you!
Sorry, glad you were able to sell them. Once the refresh models are out in full force there will be a big market for these, just like the previous 21's. I personally think they are the best looking wheels yet.

Reactions: sflgator
I know you said JK, I wasn’t trying to hijack your thread, any bumps help with exposure in a thread. I think your wheels are a great deal and I said if I was sure of my delivery I would have bought them. Enjoy your car.

Reactions: sflgator
I know you said JK, I wasn’t trying to hijack your thread, any bumps help with exposure in a thread. I think your wheels are a great deal and I said if I was sure of my delivery I would have bought them. Enjoy your car.
I was kidding, no worries and yes, I agree...the bump to the top is good. ;) Still waiting for the $500 PayPal deposit but he said it's coming later this afternoon...Cali is 3 hours behind. I'll let everyone know if the deposit has been paid and then the wheels will be reserved for the buyer. Still awaiting my VIN (hopefully in the coming days) for my MS Plaid, RN #1144 ordered back on 2/5/21...been a very long wait. My Tesla account says Est Delivery 9/20/21 - 9/30/21, so we'll see. :cool: