Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Brand new set (4) of Continental ProContact RX Tires (taken off of a Model Y, less than 100 miles)

Bonsai12

Jun 3, 2021
Minnesota
Hello,

I replaced the Continental ProContact RX Tires on my brand new Model Y LR (Gemini 19"). Rating/size is: 255/45R19 104W XL

The tires are brand new (took delivery 9 days ago) and I only drove them for 78 miles before taking them off. No blemishes or any issues.

Location is twin city area in Minnesota. I would consider free delivery within a reasonable range (~30min one way). Shipping is an option as well, but buyer has to cover shipping cost.

Price: $600

Thank you

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC