Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: (CA) HPWC Black Elon Signature Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received this as a referral reward. I already have one installed in my garage so I don't need this. Brand New delivered less than 24 hours ago. Box opened only to verify it was a signed charger and for a couple pics.

Asking $550 picked up in either Fremont or Napa.

PM for faster response. (I work nights so keep that in mind when waiting for replies)
MVIMG_20191004_093133.jpg
IMG_20191004_093144.jpg
1975248371.png

HPWC sell on Tesla website for $500. You can't buy the signature model, but most don't care about the squiggly line, and that is the only difference. If you care about the squiggly line you might be able to swap faceplates with someone who has what you want.

HPWC sell on Tesla website for $500. You can't buy the signature model, but most don't care about the squiggly line, and that is the only difference. If you care about the squiggly line you might be able to swap faceplates with someone who has what you want.

This is true. I did not know this until receiving a signature one. Was pretty disappointed the only difference was the cheap faceplate. That is why I've decided to keep my normal already installed silver one and sell the referral one. Rather sell the whole thing as a new unit than have a black faceplate.