TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FS: Carina's Handmade Alcantara Tesla Tray - $85 shipped

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by hmmm, Feb 12, 2019.

1. hmmm

hmmm Member

The oldtimers on here know that this is the tray that started it all. Hand made in Norway as a side gig by a lady named Carina.

These are specifically designed to fit under the MCU for the pre-center console MSs as well as MXs. This one is designed for LHD cars.

What I love about it:

- It fits just right: snug but not too tight. Mine is Ludicrous-tested and never moved.
    - Unlike some of the cheap plastic tray out there, it's also super quiet. No sound when you open close it, and whatever you keep in it will rest peacefully in its little Alcantara-covered heaven, no loose-change sounds here.
    - You even forget it's there until you need something from it.

Retail is ~$125 with tax and shipping.
    Premium alcantara tray - red by Carina's Teslatray

(Mine is black/black/red tab/red stitching)

$85 with free domestic shipping (Lower 48).

Happy to ship internationally at buyer's expense. PayPal P2P only please.

PM me with questions.

tesla-tray.JPG

2. darxsys

darxsys Member

I want it!

3. hmmm

hmmm Member