Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS (Chicago): Model Y 19" Gemini Wheels + CrossClimate2 Tires + TPMS

I am selling a set of Model Y 19" Gemini wheels wrapped in Michelin CrossClimate2 all-season tires (installed in January 2022). Ready to bolt on and go.

Location = Chicago suburbs (Bolingbrook, IL)

Price = $2,800

Includes:

- 4x 19" Model Y Gemini Wheels
- 4x Michelin CrossClimate2 All-Season Tires in 245/55/19
- 4x Tesla TPMS Sensors (BLE/Bluetooth)
- 4x Gemini Wheel/Aero Covers
- Tires were professionally mounted and balanced
- Aftermarket black center caps with Tesla "T"
- Aftermarket black lug nut caps

Wheel/Tire History:

- Wheels came off of my 2021 Tesla Model Y Long Range
- Wheels have exactly 6,118 miles on them since dismount
- Tires have exactly 3,864 miles on them (from when they were first mounted to when I removed the wheels/tires from the vehicle)

Condition:

- Tires are in like-new condition. They have never been repaired, never had a puncture, never been flat, etc.
- Tire tread depth is 10/32nds or just a hair under, see pic with tire gauge, same depth as listed when new
- Wheels have also never been repaired or compromised in any way
- After inspecting the wheels I found 2 very small nicks (from normal road travel or perhaps a rock), and a very small rash mark (you really have to get up close to see it). They are in very good condition overall.

Other Notes:

- All 4 wheels/tires are ready to transport in plastic bags
- These will fit in the back of a Model Y with the rear seats folded down
- I have more pics I can send or I can take any specific shots requested
- I had no rubbing or issues what so ever with this tire size

Local buyers are welcome to inspect all wheels thoroughly, and I can help load them if needed. Any other questions, just ask. Thanks!

MY19_FS_001.jpg

MY19_FS_002.jpg

MY19_FS_003.jpg

MY19_FS_004.jpg

MY19_FS_005.jpg

MY19_FS_006.jpg

MY19_FS_007.jpg

MY19_FS_008.jpg

MY19_FS_009.jpg

MY19_FS_0010.jpg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC