Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Complete set of Continental VikingContact 7 snow tires for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sucks to say but summer is over so snow season is not that far away. I'm selling my set of 18" Continental VikingContact7 snow tires and wheel package from my 2018 dual motor Model 3. Used for 2 seasons (2019 & 2020) and the tires have less than 9000 miles on them and the wheels are in great shape. They're mounted on 18x8 Moda MD26 in dark silver. Complete with TPMS so you just swap out your regular tires/wheels and you're good to go. I was very pleased with these tires. They're as quiet and efficient as the stock 18" Primacy tires were. In the winter, my average remained the same at ~290Wh/mile, same as with the stock Michelin. This setup cost me $1700. Will sell for $750. I'm in north NJ. I'll be happy to put them on your car for you to try out before you buy, so that you can test the noise level and power consumption for yourself instead of just taking my words for it.

If your Model 3 is the newer ones with the updated Bluetooth TPMS, then the TPMS in these tires will not work for you (unless something has changed, I haven't kept up). I will post pics if there's interest.

Edit: found the pics and added. Pic #3 that car struggled for like 5 minutes going up this hill. I blasted up with these snow tires like it was nothing.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 300
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 143
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 158
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    181.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Sucks to say but summer is over so snow season is not that far away. I'm selling my set of 18" Continental VikingContact7 snow tires and wheel package from my 2018 dual motor Model 3. Used for 2 seasons (2019 & 2020) and the tires have less than 9000 miles on them and the wheels are in great shape. They're mounted on 18x8 Moda MD26 in dark silver. Complete with TPMS so you just swap out your regular tires/wheels and you're good to go. I was very pleased with these tires. They're as quiet and efficient as the stock 18" Primacy tires were. In the winter, my average remained the same at ~290Wh/mile, same as with the stock Michelin. This setup cost me $1700. Will sell for $750. I'm in north NJ. I'll be happy to put them on your car for you to try out before you buy, so that you can test the noise level and power consumption for yourself instead of just taking my words for it.

If your Model 3 is the newer ones with the updated Bluetooth TPMS, then the TPMS in these tires will not work for you (unless something has changed, I haven't kept up). I will post pics if there's interest.

Edit: found the pics and added. Pic #3 that car struggled for like 5 minutes going up this hill. I blasted up with these snow tires like it was nothing.
Are these still available?