Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: (CT/NY) 20" Model 3 Uberturbine Wheels with Pirelli PZero tires, Center Caps, Bluethooth TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, selling my stock 20" Uberturbines. Taken off my '22 M3P at 2.5k miles. These are off a '22 so they have the bluetooth sensors. Wheels are in relatively poor condition. Two of the wheels (both right) are curbed. Then hit a giant pot hole and popped both left tires. Luckily had the winters already at that point and just swapped those on. I then went and replaced the two popped tires with brand new ones. All in all, it comes with:

2x curbed wheels
2x wheels with nicks on the outer edge
2x brand new pirelli tires (cost me $950 with mounting/balancing and taxes)
2x pirellis with 2500 miles
bluetooth sensors (cost like $350 new from tesla)
center caps
can include stock lug nuts if you need.

Local pick up only (south western CT 5 mins from NY border.)

No trades. Looking to sell as a whole set but if I get lowballed I'll start parting out tires and sensors and wheels.

Looking to move them quickly as they're taking up too much space in my garage. Obviously taking condition into account with regards to fair price. Make me an offer.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    517.8 KB · Views: 90
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    501.4 KB · Views: 42
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    533.2 KB · Views: 41
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    508.3 KB · Views: 33
bump, make an offer, if interested in just tires or just rims or just sensors let me know, cuz some have expressed interest in just some of the parts. 2 of the tires are brand new, never driven and 2 have 2500 miles on them. The wheels are a bit curbed but can be cleaned up and should fit on model 3 or model y. The sensors are the bluetooth ones.