Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Damaged Model 3 Mid Range, White Interior, $19,900. (Boston, MA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

This listing is for our Tesla Model 3. It is the Mid Range model, black with white premium interior, 19 in wheels, 264 miles of range, and 0-60mph in 4.9s.

I bought the car a few months ago hoping to rebuild it, but with my new work schedule, I no longer have the time to complete this project. All airbags intact, and the front end has been carefully disassembled by myself. The car is undamaged from the firewall back. Comes with 1 key and powers up. Battery is also undamaged and tested to charge.

This would make a great project car or parts car. I can provide to buyer with a parts list and some contacts to purchase parts. I’ve priced this vehicle for a quick sale, asking $19,900 OBO. Title in hand, and ready to sign over to the buyer upon full payment via bank transfer or cashier’s check. I will work with the buyer to coordinate shipping and/or pickup.

If you have any questions or want additional pictures, etc., please don’t hesitate to PM me or text 781-325-8684.

Thanks,
Alex

IMG_5939.JPG
IMG_0656.jpg
IMG_0655.jpg
IMG_0658.jpg

Reactions: JPUConn
Bump!
I also wanted to clarify a few things, since a couple of people have asked:
  1. The car does have a salvage branded title and can be turned into a rebuilt title after passing inspection in your home state.
  2. The tips of the frame rails were bent in the accident. They will have to be replaced according to OEM Tesla body repair procedures, which I will share a copy of with the buyer.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!