Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • TMC Podcast will stream today at 1PM PDT. You can watch and particpate in the live chat on YouTube. We will be talking about FSD Beta v11, Enhanced Autopilot and much more.

FS: DC/NoVA area 20" Pirelli P-Zero OEM tires, set of 4, brand new take-offs. Perfect Condition

I'm selling my OEM 235/35-R20 Model 3 Performance summer tires in favor of getting some all-seasons. Brand new, just took delivery, 2022 Model 3 Performance (20" Uberturbine wheels). No damage, no stories. Selling full set of four tires (no wheels, no TPMS). Size 235/35-R20. They sell for $1,459.08 on www.tirerack.com.

I'm looking to get $800 for the set of four, but I'm open to offers. Prefer local pickup with cash in hand. I can ship them at the buyers expense, coming from zip code 22042.

Attachments

• Pirelli P-zero.jpg
    Pirelli P-zero.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 38
I'm selling my OEM 235/35-R20 Model 3 Performance summer tires in favor of getting some all-seasons. Brand new, just took delivery, 2022 Model 3 Performance (20" Uberturbine wheels). No damage, no stories. Selling full set of four tires (no wheels, no TPMS). Size 235/35-R20. They sell for $1,459.08 on www.tirerack.com.

I'm looking to get $800 for the set of four, but I'm open to offers. Prefer local pickup with cash in hand. I can ship them at the buyers expense, coming from zip code 22042.
Did you sell them?

Attachments

• P-Zero.jpg
    P-Zero.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 21
  • P-Zero Size closeup.jpg
    P-Zero Size closeup.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 21
  • P-Zero Tesla T0 foam.jpg
    P-Zero Tesla T0 foam.jpg
    523.8 KB · Views: 23
  • P-Zero brand new wear bars.jpg
    P-Zero brand new wear bars.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 21
  • P-Zero tread.jpg
    P-Zero tread.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 21
  • P-Zero tread plus Michelin.jpg
    P-Zero tread plus Michelin.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 18
  • P-Zero stacked.jpg
    P-Zero stacked.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 21

I know these are gone most likely but I thought I would check. Hit a nasty pot hole on vacation and ripped mine to shreds so im looking and im in NC so I could drive up if they are still for sale thanks.(7043616252) thats my work line it rings to me so anytime or text thanks .

Still available, Rob. Sorry about the pot hole.
ok well I had an even bigger adventure this past week I want the tires! please just text me. ill make my up to you somehow in a week or so include "adventureVan" so I know its you (thats my always on cell/work number I included so any time) and ill call you back your going to laugh your butt off or cry maybe haha.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC