Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: (Denver) '21 19" Model 3 Sport Wheels with Continental tires, < 1k miles

Selling a set of 2021 19" Model 3 Sport wheels with Continental Procontact tire.

Taken off at less than 1k miles. Minty fresh.

Includes TPMS and center caps.

$2300 firm. Willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 50
I bit the bullet and sprung for 20" snow tires. Pretty sure PUP is "performance upgrade" which is NOT the same as Model 3 Performance.
PUP refers to 3 performance with 20” wheels and bigger brakes and other go-fast and bling parts.

Doesn’t change the fact that Tesla is known to use 19” sport wheels (such as these) as their universal spare. So I would expect these fine gen 2 19" sport wheels I've got to work for any 3 regardless of what wheels it came with.

20” snow tires sounds interesting though. Enjoy :)

tl;dr: these awesome 19" gen2 sport wheels with fresh tires will probably fit your 3 regardless of what wheels it shipped with.

I bit the bullet and sprung for 20" snow tires. Pretty sure PUP is "performance upgrade" which is NOT the same as Model 3 Performance.
PUP refers to 3 performance with 20” wheels and bigger brakes and other go-fast and bling parts.

Doesn’t change the fact that Tesla is known to use 19” sport wheels (such as these) as their universal spare. So I would expect these fine gen 2 19" sport wheels I've got to work for any 3 regardless of what wheels it came with.

20” snow tires sounds interesting though. Enjoy :)

tl;dr: these awesome 19" gen2 sport wheels with fresh tires will probably fit your 3 regardless of what wheels it shipped with.

Reactions: pb843

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC