Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: (Denver) '21 19" Model 3 Sport Wheels with Continental tires, < 1k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a set of 2021 19" Model 3 Sport wheels with Continental Procontact tire.

Taken off at less than 1k miles. Minty fresh.

Includes TPMS and center caps.

$2300 firm. Willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 309
I bit the bullet and sprung for 20" snow tires. Pretty sure PUP is "performance upgrade" which is NOT the same as Model 3 Performance.
PUP refers to 3 performance with 20” wheels and bigger brakes and other go-fast and bling parts.

Doesn’t change the fact that Tesla is known to use 19” sport wheels (such as these) as their universal spare. So I would expect these fine gen 2 19" sport wheels I've got to work for any 3 regardless of what wheels it came with.

20” snow tires sounds interesting though. Enjoy :)

tl;dr: these awesome 19" gen2 sport wheels with fresh tires will probably fit your 3 regardless of what wheels it shipped with.

I bit the bullet and sprung for 20" snow tires. Pretty sure PUP is "performance upgrade" which is NOT the same as Model 3 Performance.
PUP refers to 3 performance with 20” wheels and bigger brakes and other go-fast and bling parts.

Doesn’t change the fact that Tesla is known to use 19” sport wheels (such as these) as their universal spare. So I would expect these fine gen 2 19" sport wheels I've got to work for any 3 regardless of what wheels it came with.

20” snow tires sounds interesting though. Enjoy :)

tl;dr: these awesome 19" gen2 sport wheels with fresh tires will probably fit your 3 regardless of what wheels it shipped with.

Reactions: pb843